Friday, February 20, 2009

entry (3): lost and found

ok CdeO i'm back for you

i take my solitude from here, become a caveman once again in my solitary room

grapple with my thoughts of how things changes greatly since high school

and speaking of high school, hi to all friends and random enemies whose petty fights seem strangely funny now, to all the crocodile and walking barrel teachers, and to the angels of my memory

and to kazumi - one of my bff, not that i have many - i thought i've lost you, i know it's not an everyday news when i told you once that i'm into drinking, smoking and yes, girls. for a moment back there i felt your stare cut a piece of my pride inside, but then again that was just me reading into things too much. you were always the conservative one in the group, and i've alwys been the experemental type, we really are extremes

then you fell for the bastard, oh sorry now i know you don't want us thinking bad of him, but let me just say that. you have learned a great deal by now, i guess when life throws you sh-t all you can do is to fart back, or flush your system with alcohol. that's right, drink to sober up...

now i'm on my way to see you again, we've agreed to leave our judgments and prejudices behind. i've agreed to bring the booze, this ought to be a great day don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment