Tuesday, February 16, 2010

entry(22): welcome back crazy

Tick tock tick tock.
Oh you mocking clock.
Must you always set frames to my happiness?

Now, now hush and let your fear subside. Let your body burn or your brain worn out to thoughts about the future that cannot be. Oh there you are thin air, oh now where? How limited my deck of cards; nothing but a year of fragmented hours. No more of a kid in me but still just a kid in me. And how the world is moving, oh so fast; and everyone will be leaving, oh so fast; and my mind would be thinking of plans so vast. All these plans, so out of hand that even hoping is a hypocritical show; unrealistically set and sugar coated my love. Like that drug set to bring us sleep, that sweet tempting cheat; really tempting. Let us try to be a fool and just be happy then shall we?

1 comment:

  1. lipt! u gay man! pisti imu blog ha . . lol curz this one is still alive man . i got enough sleep alright . but the house still reaks of your remnants . :p

    ReplyDelete