Monday, February 8, 2010

entry(20): poetic impulse

I’m gonna let you loose before I even tie you up. It is indeed a question of wanting you and wanting me back in return. It falls under the categories that they have built; are you in? I bet not.


Therefore, as clearly stated earlier: I’m gonna let you loose before I even tie you up.


These days bring me nothing but blank thoughts, pitch blue night sky, a glowing moon adorned by stars and a bothered heart. A phase of transition to disposition my feelings, whether I love you or preparing to love you yet. Ah, but the misery of it all. We ended in acknowledging it and we live normally again. So I live normally again; and would fake that we never existed. Back to the very start; I didn’t know you then and I’m nothing but a stranger to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment