Saturday, October 16, 2010

entry(25): becoming Zoey

She won’t do it. There’s no way.
Though this kid has some things going astray –
But she won’t.

She can’t do it.
She’s just too…fluffy. She can’t.
She’s been warned. Now Dawn you shouldn’t have.
Oh Dawndy, what were you thinking?
You do know that she’s a rebel by heart, right Dawndy?
But still, she won’t do it.

Yet I admit I would love to see her try.
But she won’t.

Looking at her contemplates on that half-split pill makes me giggle.
What a kid. That’s right,
always read the label, and pretty yes google it over.
Read the information that might come in handy –
            That might come in handy in case the ink spills.

If I could paint that kid, if I could –
I would need a lot of black, yes she would like that? Oh yes black.
Oh wait, she’s touching the pill again, is she gonna do it?
Man I haven’t had this feeling of intensity since –
Oh since when?

Nope she won’t. She’s parking it back.
I’m damn sure I’m going to paint her black.
Oh kid if I could –
But hurry now and my words are loosing me,
Make me dizzy as they are not my expertise,
You do know that do you?
You know a lot about me, how could you?

Flip a coin now, would you?
I’m getting bored now so could you –
Could you really? Could you be, in some ways –
a person that has fragments of me?
And would you really, would you?
In some god forsaken ways trade your soul with me?

The pill is waiting kid.
Now what are you up to?
Hey why do you get up, get your ass back here would you –
            See she won’t.

Now she’s fixing a cocktail, oh the tease –
If we were friend would you shake me some if I say please?
Well it has been amusing, your thoughts kid.
A toast to life and to that tequila you’re playing with.

Don’t do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment